Páginas

Payudara Seksi Kim Kardashian

Monday 6 September 2010

Personal LIFE Kim Kardashian, later somewhat disturbed. Many accused the American football star boyfriend, Reggie Bush, was doing the breast surgery. To prove that he did not do that, this fantastic model displaying the same picture his chubby as a teenager.
28-year-old socialite, recently was crowded so rumors. There are doubts the authenticity of those beautiful breasts.

To deny it, Kim displayed her picture on his blog as a teenager. “I never do plastic surgery. I am not challenging, but I have not done so. Personally, lip injections is one that I would never do, even if I did not have full lips,” he said.
He then went through his blog that explanation. “This is my photo when the (still young) in a bikini. I hope, after seeing him, you never asked about plastic surgery again. I have had a size C since I was 11 years old,” he said.
With that statement, once again, the star of the television reality show was about to assert, who calls herself rumors of breast surgery is not true. He was annoyed by it.

1 comments:

Tarun Nirbhan said...

You really so beautiful i am big awesome of Kim Kardashian. I love u and your eye like a angel.

Post a Comment

 
Hot Photos Artist In The World | by TNB ©2010